Obituary advertisements are used to announce the passing of a loved one along with the details of the funeral. Below are some free templates you may use for obituary advertisements.
- Mr _____, age_____, husband of _____, passed away peacefully in _____ on dd/mm/yyyy.
The funeral will be at _____ on dd/mm/yyyy at 10 am.
He will always be Loved, Remembered & Missed by his family.
- We deeply mourn the sad demise of _____(name of deceased), former CEO of _____ and Professor at _____ at 10 am on dd/mm/yyyy.
Friends and family are welcome to attend at 10 am on dd/mm/yyyy at _____(place of funeral).
- _____(name of deceased), passed away on dd/mm/yyyy at 10 am.
Deeply mourned by Daughter/Sons _____, Husband/Wife _____, Parents _____, Sisters & Family _____ , Brother & Family _____.
Interment will be at _____(place of funeral) on dd/mm/yyyy at 10 am.
- _____'s (name of deceased) soul peacefully departed to heaven on dd/mm/yyyy.
Praying for his soul to Rest in Peace.
Ceremony at 10 am, dd/mm/yyyy at _____.
Deeply mourned by his Parents, Wife, Son and Daughter.
- _____(name of deceased), _____(age), of _____(town), passed away on dd/mm/yyyy in _____(town of death).
Funeral services will be held at 10 am, dd/mm/yyyy at _____(place of funeral) with _____(name of minister) of _____(name of church), officiating.
Burial will follow at _____(name of cemetery).
The family wishes to extend sincere thanks to _____(list of organisations, special persons etc.).
Contact us to enquire on an obituary advertisement
Return to Insights